What would you do with the extra time
you'd gain each day by enabling your administrative staff to take on
more responsibilities? Grow your business, improve your market share,
or further refine your business plan? Just imagine if your administrative staff felt confident to act as your project manager, applied the concepts of human resource management to foster teamwork and cooperation, or could analyze your financial statements and suggest ways to improve your bottom line. Such empowerment would
give your administrative professionals a greater sense of confidence and
job satisfaction, as well.
You'll realize these benefits and more simply
by supporting your administrative staff in their quest to
become the most informed, best educated and most professional employees
you could ever wish for. IAAP helps to build management level skills by providing opportunities to:
They can also:
- assume leadership roles,
- practice public speaking,
- serve as project managers,
- learn strategic planning theories and application, and
- participate in budgeting and financial decision-making.
- participate in on-going training at a minimal cost and disruption to your day-to-day operations,
- enjoy discounts to IAAP international conferences, seminars and workshops, and
- gain access to a network of administrative professionals representing the best and brightest in their field.
IAAP makes life easier for you and your human resources staff by publishing state of the business reports, annual salary guides, and HR forecasts and trends.
And finally, your company will enjoy discounts at such diverse companies as UPS, Office Depot, Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Avis Car Rental and National Seminars Group/Padgett-Thompson.
To learn more about the benefits you as an employee will gain from supporting your admin staff's membership in IAAP, please review How Do I Benefit.